Monday 8 September 2008

Preparation for college

Well yes I know I should've been working hard on my essay but instead I seem to have spent my week off between work and bible college decorating! Rather too much. But look at the lovely results:
The study before - now why did Becky reject this for the H&S admission?
DSC02342
My friend guy has helped clear the room - mmmm, lovely carpet.
DSC02698
Ah yellow - bright, warming and cheery!
DSC02700
Ta da! Becky would be proud of me (quick use this photo for H&S!)
DSC02715
And the bedroom...hmm nice blue walls adds to that feeling of being cold in winter (and the manky blue carpet which is just missed out of this phot for your protection!)
DSC02685
Ah nice yellow again (ok so we didn't have money to buy lots of different paints!) helps us feel warm and sunny(and the fixed central heating and loft insulation should help too!)
DSC02716
Quick get that essay finished - it's got to be in at 9am on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment